We build personal relationships that look beyond your investment portfolio to understand your financial vision for yourself and family. We’re committed to people, not products tied to incentives, and we put your best interests before our own to protect your personal wealth so you feel confident in your financial future.
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
Financial Planning is NOT:
A 3-inch thick pleather binder full of mind-numbing charts; data that you look at once then put on a shelf to collect dust.
A set-it-and-forget-it transaction.
Only about managing your investment portfolio and picking stocks.
Financial planning is a process not a one-time event.
It is a process of understanding your past, present and future relationship with money, a process of checking in on your goals and aspirations, a process of making sure that when life throws you a curveball, we have a plan to meet that change.
We begin with an initial engagement, where we will:
- Short-term and long-term goals
- Your definition of financial freedom
- Concerns around money
- Your desire to help children with college education expenses
- How you would like to plan your estate
- Your current tax situation
- Prior investment experience
- Your current cash flows
- How taxes impact various financial decisions
- Potential insurance risks
- Other advisors that provide you guidance
- Your ability to retire at different ages
- How to take advantage of the employee benefits your employer offers
- Company stock option and restricted stock unit liquidation strategies
- How much investment risk you can sustain
- Create a net worth statement so that you can understand where your money resides
- A plan to help fund higher education expenses
- Optimized charitable giving strategies
- A dynamic retirement plan
- An optimal investment portfolio allocation to help you reach your goals
- A plan to weather many different types of financial storms
This process can be completed in as little as three months but could take longer. Along the way, we will provide you with specific recommendations to consider.
Technology is our friend and allows us to work with anyone, anywhere.
In addition to planning, we can help implement recommendations.
We don’t accept or receive referrals fees or commissions from third parties.